Visual Deck Switch

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
I just got the Bicycle Vintage 1800 deck from E and thought about doing a "time travel" effect... Anyone know where I can find a clean, visual deck switch?

Thanks,

-Matt

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
I don't think that Deck Switches are meant to be seen.

If you want the deck to change, you could do a color-changing deck routine. But I do not know if the edges of the 1800 deck would hinder the performance.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I have been trying to create a clean deck for a colour changing deck switch for 3 months but i have found none yet but when i do i will pm you!!!.Thanks!!

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
heres an idea

have a normal deck, have them pick a card
have them sign it, while they sign it switch it for the old deck in your jacket pocket.

Have the old deck have a card on top that is normal. push their card in. Do a onehand top palm while shaking to get rid of the extra card. Give them the deck and have them take out the only new card, their signed card.

Sep 1, 2007
That's a very good idea. If you're up to it, say "you took so long to sign the card that the deck turned bad!". That is how it works, though.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
heres an idea

have a normal deck, have them pick a card
have them sign it, while they sign it switch it for the old deck in your jacket pocket.

Have the old deck have a card on top that is normal. push their card in. Do a onehand top palm while shaking to get rid of the extra card. Give them the deck and have them take out the only new card, their signed card.

Hey, that's not a bad idea... Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
I don't think that Deck Switches are meant to be seen.

If you want the deck to change, you could do a color-changing deck routine. But I do not know if the edges of the 1800 deck would hinder the performance.

Ok. I just didn't know if there was a way to switch decks as a trick... not so much a secret move that no one was supposed to catch.

By the way I really like that quote by Dave Buck... really sweet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results