Voracity by Corey Burke

Sep 22, 2007
Hey guys im looking for good bill changes things comparable to greed also a good coins across routine and stuff like Daniel Garcia's twisted and greed. I found this on penguin (Voracity by Corey Burke) what do you guys think of it do you guys have any other suggestions for really powerful coin magic dvds and cool bill changes.

Input Appreciated
Thanks
Adam

P.S.http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorderproduct.php?ID=9926 for those of you that don't know where to find Voracity

not much for bill changes, but as for coins across, Peter Harrison has a very unique take on it, 2 different color coins transpose in a great well planned out routine, i think it's 4 phase routine. I also think it's in sleights of haggis, but maybe its mitrw

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I also think it's in sleights of haggis, but maybe its mitrw

It's in Sleight of Haggis.

As for Voracity... it's a nice effect that will work with any currency, if you like the look of it then you'll like what you learn.

Feb 3, 2008
Corey Burke Voracity

By Voracity!!! It is an Amazing DVD!! I pre-ordered it and I could not be happier!! Voracity looks so much better than Greed when performed and not only that the bill is examinable!! And Corey's version of Hundy 500 is incredible!! The bills are examinable once the change has occured! Also the coins across is great to! I could'nt recommend this video enough. The editing is incredible the explainations are clear and the material is TOP-Notch. BUY IT!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results