Voting open for Color Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
Not to mention that he's not using the correct grip for the Clipshift...

My vote goes to coldsleeping.

oh, and btw, thats not clipshift...just so you know...and its not video editing...AT ALL...u can come to my house, and ill show u...if u want...wow...i do it soooo clean that ppl think its video editing....i take that as a compliment

Aug 25, 2008
lol are u kidding me, u kno nobody is gonna come to your house. It's freakin video editing, I'm a film major I would know. Watch at exactly 7 seconds in his video and you can see, its subtle but its there.

Dec 22, 2007
lol are u kidding me, u kno nobody is gonna come to your house. It's freakin video editing, I'm a film major I would know. Watch at exactly 7 seconds in his video and you can see, its subtle but its there.

actually im not kidding u...were u there when i made the vid...im sry...im just too skilled for your knowledge....its NOT video editing....okay...its a color change i created and you know what? It has you fooled, thats why youre making bs statements, saying its video editing

Aug 25, 2008
Too "SKILLED" for my knowledge? hahaha getting awfully defensive about a color change that you supposedly "created" arent' you? I give credit when i see skill, such as coldsleeping's change. The only skill i see on your change is your video splicing skills,but even those are subpar since i spotted it right away.

Dec 22, 2007
Too "SKILLED" for my knowledge? hahaha getting awfully defensive about a color change that you supposedly "created" arent' you? I give credit when i see skill, such as coldsleeping's change. The only skill i see on your change is your video splicing skills,but even those are subpar since i spotted it right away.

i can literally bet you my LIFE, my house, everything i own and everythin my family owns , that the color change is NOT accomplished thru the means of video editing...

I said it once, and ill say it again...i am TOO skilled for you....Jealousy is a sin

And i suppose you would say that to d+M, and state that his color change is also achieved through video editing...and if i prove to you that my change doesnt include video editing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'd vote for coldsleeping's change, but to be honest, the Erdnase was uninspiring and exactly the same as just about every other Erdnase I've seen performed for a Colour Change Battle here at T11. I was playing with this for about half an hour today in fact, finding ways of making the Erdnase different. Use your hands more, play up the change - perform and sell it as a magical moment. As far as changes that use the "Wave your hand and it changes" approach, many are far superior to the Erdnase in their visual nature; but the Erdnase's beauty in my opinion lies in its mechanics - it's so easy to conceal, which gives you a lot of freedom in terms of presentation.

Exactly where you go is of course up to you, but I would suggest making the change less stiff and rigid and more fluid - with the initial push forward for example, your hand may as well have been metal, you know?

Dec 22, 2007
I'd vote for coldsleeping's change, but to be honest, the Erdnase was uninspiring and exactly the same as just about every other Erdnase I've seen performed for a Colour Change Battle here at T11. I was playing with this for about half an hour today in fact, finding ways of making the Erdnase different. Use your hands more, play up the change - perform and sell it as a magical moment. As far as changes that use the "Wave your hand and it changes" approach, many are far superior to the Erdnase in their visual nature; but the Erdnase's beauty in my opinion lies in its mechanics - it's so easy to conceal, which gives you a lot of freedom in terms of presentation.

Exactly where you go is of course up to you, but I would suggest making the change less stiff and rigid and more fluid - with the initial push forward for example, your hand may as well have been metal, you know?

Now THAT made sense....can i ask you something...do you think my change was acomplished through the means of video editing?

Aug 25, 2008
LOL I know DM's change is not video editing b/c i know how to do it. Your video however is so blatantly edited that it is laughable. You might wanna get Criss Angel's editing crew to help u out on this one =].

Dec 22, 2007
LOL I know DM's change is not video editing b/c i know how to do it. Your video however is so blatantly edited that it is laughable. You might wanna get Criss Angel's editing crew to help u out on this one =].

jealous cuz u cant do it...and how exactly can you accuse me of video editing...just asking...are you so sure that its editing

check ur pm's

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
That's a pretty big assertion you make to knowing D+M's Change - forgive me if I don't believe you. magicman2292, on first view, I would not think so, though I am not offering an opinion on yousebars' claims. Embarrassingly enough, I am in the film industry, but only in front of the camera.

Dec 22, 2007
for all you skeptics

For all you skeptics out there accusing me of video editing ...*cough*yousebars*cough*

heres a video i filmed approximately a month ago...performing the same exact color change...however i got better, and uploaded the new video in the battle section...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSLqY0F5OgM

same change...please accuse me of video editing again....it makes me feel good, as i take it as a compliment...

thank you

Aug 25, 2008
haha if this change was so great, you'd be making money off of it by now. But I bet your excuse would be that since your trick is SO skillful, that you'd wanna keep it UNDERGROUND. haha yeah right. Truth of the matter is that you're crying because you got caught.

Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
For all you skeptics out there accusing me of video editing ...*cough*yousebars*cough*

heres a video i filmed approximately a month ago...performing the same exact color change...however i got better, and uploaded the new video in the battle section...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSLqY0F5OgM

same change...please accuse me of video editing again....it makes me feel good, as i take it as a compliment...

thank you

I've been beaten, that second one didn't look edited at all.

Please accept my apology, magicman2292, for the comment I posted earlier. That's a pretty smexy color change X]

Dec 22, 2007
haha if this change was so great, you'd be making money off of it by now. But I bet your excuse would be that since your trick is SO skillful, that you'd wanna keep it UNDERGROUND. haha yeah right. Truth of the matter is that you're crying because you got caught.

nope...if youre actually that smart, and your accusing me of video editing, then maybe you have the brains to figure out my change....i dnt think so...im sorry, but i have you fooled...youre right...i AM planning on keeping this sleight underground....hopefully thats not a problem with you...Mr. know-it-all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results