W:H And D|G Fan Club

Aug 31, 2007
A Wangdoodle. Also Spelled Waynedoodle.

And a danny garcia Is a Cheeky way of saying.
I can blow your mind.

So, does this mean wayne's wangdoodle would be a metaphor for his mind and that this danny garcia thing would then blow it? All wellshowing his naked butt cheeks?

I'm confused......

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
So, does this mean wayne's wangdoodle would be a metaphor for his mind and that this danny garcia thing would then blow it? All wellshowing his naked butt cheeks?

I'm confused......

Errm..

No.

It means, Wayne is a Fantasmical Creature called a wayne/Wangdoodle.

And Danny is a phrase.

Aug 31, 2007
Errm..

No.

It means, Wayne is a Fantasmical Creature called a wayne/Wangdoodle.

And Danny is a phrase.

AH now I get it.

Wanyne AND Danny are both amazing magicians that are constantly pushing the envelope with FRESH and NEW effects designed to completely devastate any and all spectatores that we may or may not determine worthy of witnessing the genius/maddness of Wayne and/or Danny.

Why didn't you just say so...

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
AH now I get it.

Wanyne AND Danny are both amazing magicians that are constantly pushing the envelope with FRESH and NEW effects designed to completely devastate any and all spectatores that we may or may not determine worthy of witnessing the genius/maddness of Wayne and/or Danny.

Why didn't you just say so...

PRECISLEY!

thats exactly what i said, maybe you missunderstood me

Haha this is the BEST thread by far yet on T11. Honestly who doesn't love Wayne or Danny? Their stuff is amazing, their great teachers, and even better magicians and are hilarious. If you ever watch the DGProjects, I forget which one it's on but when he performs scatter through the whole trick he calls this guy the wrong name the whole time. I was laughing so hard, because he really wanted to say "No that's not my name." and kept sucking it up haha. And Waynes comment and those San Fransiscoers who were on the trash can doing yoga or something on the Distortion special features, again priceless. Can't wait for Ultra Gaff w00t w00t.

-RA69

Membership in said fan club would include Wayne Houchin head-shaped Hershey's Kisses and Danny Garcia shaped cookies sent to your house every month. In addition, you would gain access to the exclusive Danny Garcia used beads vault, where beads from over 10,000 necklaces that previously graced the God-like shoulders of Danny would be distributed among club members. If you order within the next 7 minutes, we'll also include this signed 8 x 10" poster of Wayne.

OMG I AM SO GLAD I JOINED NOW!!!!!!!
Awesome poster. And you better not be kidding. I want that damn poster.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Wayne and Dan are cool.

Wayne's hair is cool and Dan has a cool/awesome/amazing first name.

Did you know our first name spelled backwards in nad.

Nice..

Just.. Wow, I dont even know how to respond to that.
It was so overpowerfully witty, I am in complete awe and wonder.

=P

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
*While tda is showing the joker*
*Jordan grabs it*
*books it out of the forums*
*Runs across google earth, All the way past ask jeeves, And Barely makes it over Microsoft*
*Climbs out of monitor*
*Checks pocket to make sure its still there*
*Hides the card in the safes place possible*
*Has it surgically placed into his arm*

Yes.. *Evil laughter*

Small Club indeed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results