W.H.'s Thread?

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I asked wayne last month, and he said that its going to take some time, so it will not be soon.. I dont know if he changed of idea :p

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
At Grand Illusions a few weeks ago, I had the chance to hear Wayne talk about some of his upcoming products. Somebody asked him this same question about Thread, and he said that he really wants to write a book someday, and Thread would most likely be included in the book. So there you go, it will probably be in a book! I have to warn you though, Thread can be very painful (I've tried), and the trick is not for everybody. That's all for now!

//David.Misner::

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I have a feeling that Thread could potentially be the next Warning.
In theory it will probably be safe to do, if you do it right.
But one of the following could happen:
Someone does it incorecctly, thereby damging their eye.
A concerned parent realizes it might eb dangerous for kids to go around pulling thread out of their eyes.

Sep 1, 2007
I've done the thread from eye so much (not sure if it is Wayne's trick exactly, but it's the same effect) that it doesn't hurt at all. In fact, it feels good performing it. The only problem is that sometimes the thread gets stuck in my eye.

Oct 16, 2007
i have a way that is only a little painful and it look exactly like waynes.u just hold the end of the thread in your eye and have the rest of the ball between your two fingers and when u pull,slowly let it unwind from between your fingers.all in the presentation.i odnt think iam breaking the rules by revealing becuase its my version.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results