Walmart Canada

May 30, 2024
Walmart Canada has had a few of the specialized Bicycle decks around 2016/17 like the orange Aviary & Fighter Ace. But nothing recent and I've only seen Rider Standards/Jumbo and Mavericks for at least the last two years. Would love to see it, but with Riders costing $6.50 CDN w/tax, a nearly $20 T11 deck is probably a hard sell for them here.

Mar 15, 2024
But we basically pay around $20 a deck here in Canada. $12.95 +37% = $17.75. Shipping, duty, taxes, we are at $20, but with instant gratification if they are ”on the shelf”.

FG Bradley carries T11 here too, with 3 stores around Toronto.

Mar 3, 2018
There are also some collector's stores (coins, trading cards, stamps) in my city where they sell theory11 playing cards. They always sell out of the cards I want to get when they get a new stock.

It looks like theory11 playing cards are in high demand.

MichaelPenkul

Elite Member
Are there any magic shops around you? The one in Toronto usually has some theory11 decks

Walmart has stocked some surprisingly cool bicycle decks over the years, I recently saw Fireflies and Aurora decks there.

If Theory 11 linked up with them that would be awesome

Mar 3, 2018
Are there any magic shops around you? The one in Toronto usually has some theory11 decks

Walmart has stocked some surprisingly cool bicycle decks over the years, I recently saw Fireflies and Aurora decks there.

If Theory 11 linked up with them that would be awesome
There are a good amount of collector's shops but weirdly no magic shops in my city.

I think there used to be but they all closed down 🥲.

Big W for Walmart for selling the interesting bicycle decks.

And if they start selling theory11 decks, even bigger W.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results