Warning By Daniel Garcia

StormShadow

Banned
Jan 18, 2008
I believe...

Ellusionist sold it for either $29.99 or $34.99. I cant remember exactly, but I think $34.99.

Aug 31, 2007
Ellusionist sold it for either $29.99 or $34.99. I cant remember exactly, but I think $34.99.

That's frekin expensive.

Originally Posted by Ampersan5340
I'm pretty sure it isn't a health hazard, cause I did it a few times and was fine

It's only when you start doing it several times a day everyday for many years does it become a hazard. And as for making the smoke, its a technique that's been around for ages.

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Hey guys,

I was one of the fortunate buyers to get my hands on a copy of Warning, and from what I can recall the price was 24.95. As far a safety goes I've had no problems with this effect. Any question on warning don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks guys,

Hayden.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i never personally liked the trick, as many people could basically work out what your doing... if you get a chance, check out 'solid breath' by tim david, its an impromptu smoke from mouth thats very clever, with a little practice it can look really good, and although its not as much smoke as warning, its impossible for a spectator to figure it out... :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results