Was there a limited amount of "overstuft" gimmicks

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A new batch of Overstuft gimmicks is in the works as we speak.

We don't have a definite ETA on when they'll be back available, but we're pushing to make it happen ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
A new batch of Overstuft gimmicks is in the works as we speak.

We don't have a definite ETA on when they'll be back available, but we're pushing to make it happen ASAP!

I ordered Overstuft in Black Friday and I haven't received any shipping notification... I submitted a ticket last week and I was told it would ship soon. Is there any way to get an ETA? Thanks a lot!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I ordered Overstuft in Black Friday and I haven't received any shipping notification... I submitted a ticket last week and I was told it would ship soon. Is there any way to get an ETA? Thanks a lot!

Hey Trikuxabi, I sent a message to our support crew this morning to check on this for you and let you know ASAP. As always, feel free to submit a message to our support crew anytime for a super fast response!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Hey Trikuxabi, I sent a message to our support crew this morning to check on this for you and let you know ASAP. As always, feel free to submit a message to our support crew anytime for a super fast response!

Thanks a lot! I can't wait to get Overstuft... It looks awesome!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results