WATCH! By Jacque Le Sueur

Jun 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

WATCH! By Jacques Le Sueur will be released on THE WIRE 4 JULY.

Opening week will be $9.99 for the HD video and free 35 page PDF.

We really hope you get some juice out of it.

More info here:
http://jacqueslesueur.com/magic/

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Bryan Miles

Jun 13, 2013
A while back, Scamschool did a 15 min. episode about the watch steal. would you say this goes more into detail and is worth buying even after watching the Scamschool episode?

Jun 19, 2014
A while back, Scamschool did a 15 min. episode about the watch steal. would you say this goes more into detail and is worth buying even after watching the Scamschool episode?

Hi Luke,
Yes, this video is far more comprehensive than the Scam School episode, which I am familiar with. You will also learn several ways to return the watch, and there is a bonus effect too. The whole download comes with a free 35 page PDF as well.

I trust you will be able to get some good juice out of it.

Regards,
BM

Jun 25, 2014
South Africa
Hey

Hi BM, I have no questions about this effect, because i have something to say. I go to collegeofmagic in cape town and i saw Jacques do this to me. i LOVED IT, but i don't know whether to get it or not...

Jun 19, 2014
Hi LucaL,

Great to hear! If you are serious about learning how to steal someone's watch; I would highly recommend it. Jacques is the best watch stealer in the world. Hands down.

Jun 19, 2014
Thank you to everyone that has purchased "WATCH" - we appreciate all the emails and FB messages - happy watch stealing!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results