Website - Constructive Criticism

Hey Steve,

I prefer the previous banner/logo to be honest.

I dont mind the background though.

The logo looks a bit complicated, perhaps a total revamp of the logo?

The logo has always stayed the same, it may look different as I have added the background with all the pips sort of going behind the website. I think this has made the banner look a bit dull. So I may need to update that to make it fit with the rest of the website.

I will add that to the list! - Any other comments are welcome :)

Sep 1, 2007
It doesn't look too bad, but honestly, the color combination just doesn't look right to me. It's too multi-colored for my tastes. The green-purple-red-ish colors just don't go together. I would do something closer to this:

(again, it's just me. Ultimately it's your site, so do it however it pleases you! :) )

(Awesome pic of 'Yo', by the way!)

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 44
Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Overall, I think the site looks good. I do think the colors are a bit dull in my opinion. I personally prefer colors that are going to stand out and catch my eye, rather than ones that don't make the site pop. Other than that, I think the website does the job!

If you want to get booked for more shows, get a site completely dedicated to magic. Nothing else on there. Just magic. What kind of shows do you offer? Performance pics? Any place the public can catch your show? Letters of recommendation? Testimonials?? Surely you must know that you get out what you put in.

Personally, I think it has potential, but I wouldn't hire you based on that site. That site makes you look boring and un-entertaining. Not a fun-loving performer that I would trust my reputation with.

Not an attack, just an opinion. :)

Best.
Steve

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
What you could do is have some one take a few photo's of you performing and also showing the people's reactions. Then maybe have somebody film you performing, then edit it, to where it only shows a fraction of it and a lot of their reactions. Kind of like a movie trailer.

Also you could probably just do this with your friends, because it would be easier to get their permission to film and take photo's.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results