Werm Tweaks and Jones Change 2.0

me and my mate today got the 1on1 of the werm, i alredy knew it but my friend does all his magic/floruish's using the opisite hands so a verbal explanation was for more efficient for him that the system one.
however dan or dave says about different styles and stuff to post on the meida section etc.. well i have the links on youtube of my Tweaked Werm and a rather Stunning Jones Change XD. Enjoy

werm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9GscpurXyI
j.c
http://youtube.com/watch?v=n9xTBxWDrVs

youtube comments welcome of course.

Sep 1, 2007
That werm is actually very how do you say: flow and this takes the flow away.

And after seeing the Jones Change well, how serious was your werm attempt hehe :D But it's good to start with creating your own stuff hehe good way to start ;)

After seeing your jones change video I actually noticed that the whole jones change video is on youtube in 2 parts. Unbelievable..

Sep 1, 2007
OmG! super awesome Jones Change! and you end Clean! wow! lol, great stuff mate... I did like the werm variation, very creative, the closing of it was the best part! :D

Juan

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i really liked the werm...only i wish you would have closed it...not just dropped the cards.

you should make a tutorial if you have the trilogy or system...and then submit it to the vault!

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Now, I normally have a great sense of humor, but this was just annoying.

9 packet WERM, I got a name for it: USELESS

Now, I normally have a great sense of humor, but this was just annoying.

9 packet WERM, I got a name for it: USELESS

Dude, it was a bit of fun, we did this after about 10-15 mins of messing around with it. As for calling it useless, it's no more useful or useless than the normal Werm or any other flourish. It's not a sleight, it's a flourish, and if were being honest flourishes are just a way to show off, not that theres anything wrong with that.

Lighten up, man

Sep 1, 2007
i wasn't too annoyed by it but for some reason you were talking for like, an entire minute on the youtube clip before actually doing the "werm". i don't have audio so it got kind of boring for me dogg.

what ace means (i think) is that the standard WERM has a very nice looking flow to the construction of it... whereas your version looks like someone in traction doing painful rehabilitation excercises... it's true flourishes are to show off skill, but with these big displays, it's important to think about the opener (and closer, not 'dropper'). make the opener look good and you'll have something!

your jones change on the other hand, i have no idea how you did it. i'm betting that was a gimmicked card.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
what ace means (i think) is that the standard WERM has a very nice looking flow to the construction of it... whereas your version looks like someone in traction doing painful rehabilitation excercises... it's true flourishes are to show off skill, but with these big displays, it's important to think about the opener (and closer, not 'dropper'). make the opener look good and you'll have something!

I say to god we are on the same wave-length or something.
Rock on.

you still need to lighten up, wether u like lots of packets or not so many.
it was a challenge to do the 9 packet and was worth it in the end as its cool. period. sure i didnt close it and if i did thats not the impessive part... its like wow u closed it. lets go bone. bit of humor needed with some of you im afraid.

and the jones change is a gimmicked card, you can buy the special prop from any store at under $400 or make it yourself by using 3 years worth of cereal. plus you need a shoe...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results