What’s your favorite card trick?

Dec 7, 2021
www.youtube.com
I’m going to be serious. When someone asks me what my favorite trick is I don’t have an answer. Does anyone actually HAVE a favorite trick? Please let me know and then tell me why!!!
Good luck thinking of your favorite!

Reactions: Al e Cat Dabra
Nov 12, 2021
It would be a haunted deck routine i made a year ago. Its a a multiple phase routine that gets crazier and crazier. I like it because even tho its tricky EVERY time i finish it people are screeming about it and next time i have an event at that venue they want to see that trick specificly again

Dec 7, 2021
www.youtube.com
It would be a haunted deck routine i made a year ago. Its a a multiple phase routine that gets crazier and crazier. I like it because even tho its tricky EVERY time i finish it people are screeming about it and next time i have an event at that venue they want to see that trick specificly again
That’s amazing!!!

Dec 7, 2021
www.youtube.com
Invisible transit (2 cards placed on the table switch places). Quick and to the point. For something a bit more flashy, Duplicity by Pit Hartling. Spectator shuffles and deals 2 hands of cards. You shuffle another deck and deal the same 2 hands. Daaaaang!
WOOOOOWWW! That sounds like an awesome trick!!!!!

Jul 26, 2016
Signed Card on the Ceiling.

Why? I would say because it gets the best reaction of any card trick I've ever performed. And also, it's super fun to do, it's definitely different, it's dramatic and spectacular, hugely surprising, and absolutely astonishing. What more could you ask from a card trick?

JoshL8

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2017
WA state USA
Ive been thinking about this for a while and thought of what criteria to use when making this decision. Like favorite trick for me, or favorite trick to show laypeople, or favorite trick to show magicians?

Personally I really like Reset by PaulHarris or other forms of a multiple card transpositions, I love watching different handlings of similar plots. Jack Synapses from By Forces Unseen is a current favorite of mine that I have yet to do well enough for general audiences…but it’s just so well structured it’s fun to practice!

For magicians it’s the 21 card trick🤣(kidding) …actually It’s a triumph or reset, I’m not trying to blow their minds as much as pick their minds.

My favorite go to when laypeople ask for a trick is Ladanye’s Standing Out or the Dunbury Delusion if I don’t have time to set up the other. They’re fun plots with some playful back and forth interaction that builds to the kicker ending that always get a HUGE laugh.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results