What are some of your hobbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started drawing about 4 days ago. And im honeslty realy good at it. Heres a few of my drawings

And yes, i just started to draw. I also looove to skateboard. Ive been skatin for about 6 years or so now. But on the bad side, ive also broken 18 bones [including my fingers] and have had 5 surgeries. I like chillin with my friends and partyin as well. What are all you into other than magic?

Sep 1, 2007
Thats really good! but could you draw like a pretty flower or something? lol just kidding.

I really don't have any hobbies. So ill share this.

To day, I went to the ear doc because I have had air in my ears for over a week. It wont go a way. So, I go to see him, he has no idea. No clue what so ever as to what caused it. Or how to fix it. He thinks it may be a hole thats in my ear, he found this about 4-5 months ago, and he says he has never seen anything like it before.

So he says he may have to cause the hole to bleed I guess, so just give it a little cut, so it will heal over the hole. Sounds like no big deal. But the hole is close to my nerve's, so if he was to do that, he may freeze my face....not kidding.

So lets hope the air goes out of my ear. Because its driving me crazy.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Well...

I've been playing guitar for close to eight and a half years. That is my only other hobby that rivals magic for me.

I used to draw a lot, but I haven't done anything since my last AP Art class in High School.

Shane

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Uhhhh video games, chilling with friends, girls, i play guitar a little bit. Thats about it i think lol. Chilling with friends leads to tons of other stuff though, parties, going to the movies, etc.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Magic isn't my life, I know you are surprised.

Dancing.

Being a Mom to my Dogs.

Hanging out with Chris.

Being awesome.

Board Game Nights.

Movies.

Dancing.

Karaoke.

Giving Advice to young adults in life.

Dancing.

Cooking/Baking.

Having Get togethers.

Shopping.

Dancing.

I do a lot of other stuff too. But thats what I could think of off the top of my head. Good to see what else everybody is into.

Katie

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
I enjoy guitar, drums, just listening to music. I enjoy a lot of musical activities. I used to draw, but not anymore, when I realized I have no clue how to express three-dimensional objects, but no regrets. I also enjoy doing the robot, hanging out with my friends, among many other.

Jan 13, 2008
Magic
Art
Psychedelics
Cognitive Science
Eschatology
Social Engineering
Electronics
Teaching myself...
And Music, don't play any instruments, but I can sing.

Also, looking for a job.
( hint hint, Theory 11. )
Don't make me develop an effect just to get into the family.

Okay, all in one breath....

Ham Radio, other radio communication stuff, Locksmith stuff, Networking, servers/computers, electronics, Playing card collecting, Drawing, Firearms, Reading, Photography, cigars, Politics, Religion, and too many others that I really can't think of at the moment that clog my mind and distract me from sleight of hand.

Brian

Well,

I play hockey on a team for my local city, and I'm the team Captain :). Besides that it's pretty much computer graphics, and editing. As well as some video editing, although I am still getting use to it. And of course I have great friends, and family and wouldn't trade them for the world.

-RA69

Reading, video games, comic books. I know they're not the greatest hobbies, but it's what I do in my free time when i'm not practicing/performing.

Reading - I love to read. It's like a drug. If I don't read at least everyday, I could explode. Even if it means just reading one comic book or reading one chapter of a novel. I've gotta do it.

Video Games - Another drug. Starting a video game is like selling your soul to it. Especially WoW (which thankfully I haven't played). I like war games (Call of Duty, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon), and probably my favorite video game series is the Splinter Cell series. Can't wait for the new one.

Comic books - I collect them. I'm a comic guy. Comics, action figures, bobble-head dolls, you name it, i've got it if it's comic book related. My favorite comics are the Daredevil comics. For sure. I read at least one comic book a day.

That's about it. When i'm not doing those things, i'm hanging out with friends. :)

Anthony Bass

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Interesting thread...Some of my hobbies are

-Card magic/ floushing
-Poi/fire spinning/ glowstringing
-Swimming/ Athletics
-Skating all all sorts (I enjoy ice skating alot)
-Chess!
-Gaming, like most guys
-Girls
-Going out etc etc
-Just started speed cubing, but my rubiks cube broke -_-

Aside from cards, some of my other hobbies and interests include;

Editing, reading books, playing the Guitar, photography, psychology, writing, poetry, watching DVD movies, and making fun of Erik's occasional mis-wording as he speaks. Such as "The Kelly Body-Placement". Not to mention him falling off and breaking his chair whilst attempting underground sleights.

Life is fun. :D

Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
All of my hobbies have become jobs! I run a dance company and a martial arts club, both of which grew out of hobbies. I started card magic as a hobby, and now THAT'S a job too!

I like rediscovering old academic tricks - like doing square roots in your head, that kind of thing. It's a real feeling of satisfaction when you get one nailed. I also really, really enjoy reading, and watching tv series with the wife.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Other than magic...

Guitar
Computer Programming
Web Design
Graphics
Art
Music Technology
Writing

Huruey

Status