what deck is better?

Apr 8, 2017
i'm a begginer and i'll bought a deck, but i'm doubt between the bicycle arch angel and the monarch or medallion
please help me out to choose, and if you have another sugestion of deck, just leave it

(i'm not a english speaker, sorry by the mistakes :x)

Dec 31, 2015
My honest opinion is go with either the Monarchs or the Medallions (personally, I prefer the Medallions), but at the end of the day, which do you like the looks of the most? All of the three decks you've named handle quite well, so it really comes down to which one you like the looks of the most. Although, the Monarchs are more versatile for use in magic.

Reactions: gokurim02
Apr 8, 2017
My honest opinion is go with either the Monarchs or the Medallions (personally, I prefer the Medallions), but at the end of the day, which do you like the looks of the most? All of the three decks you've named handle quite well, so it really comes down to which one you like the looks of the most. Although, the Monarchs are more versatile for use in magic.

well, now i completely changed my mind and i choose the Artifice deck
what do you think?

Dec 31, 2015
well, now i completely changed my mind and i choose the Artifice deck
what do you think?

Personally, the Artifice deck comes in as a close second to the Theory 11 Monarchs, and the only reason it fell from its original rank of #1 in my top 10 was due to a change in personal preference (that and the Monarchs are more trusted in magic than the Artifice deck). However, the Artifice deck has the bonus of a double backer and a joker reveal. That said, it depends on your personal opinion and the sleight of hand/magic effects that you perform. Although, I feel that magicians today pay a little too much attention to the decks of cards they use, and should just find a deck that works for them in performance (that people won't constantly think are marked) then shift focus to the magic itself.

Apr 9, 2017
Monarchs all the way. My suggestion is that if you're still a beginner, don't spend your money of expensive decks. You're going to wear them out in just few weeks or even days. Try using Bicycle Standards or Aviators. But it is your choice tho

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results