What happened to the circle of trust?

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not saying we don't trust one-another, I'm just saying I don't see it to the degree I would expect. I feel as if we're going against one-another's trust.

Oct 23, 2007
I'm not saying we don't trust one-another, I'm just saying I don't see it to the degree I would expect. I feel as if we're going against one-another's trust.

we are back stabing each other to show that your top dog.at least that what i think he meant

Sep 14, 2007
Longman,

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Trust is very important, but I was not able to tell from your post exactly to what you were referring. Meet the Parents is a great movie, though!

James.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada EH?
I can see what he means. I think it has become a fear of stuff being revealed on the net and such. To be honest when I find people who have not bought a trick unless they made it up I loose all respect for them. A person has spent hours making it and they just steal it. Maybe I am just crazy. I do have trust of a group of magicians but to anyone I meet who says they are a magician I have to get to know better first.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results