What kind of magic do you do?

What type of magic do you perform?

• Total voters
At the moment I do just close up, but I would like to get into Cabaret, then maybe after a year or so at that, go see what stage is like. I like acting and performing (Drama Acting) So Stage should be right up my alley. Although Im not particuarly fond of stage at the moment because you can let the audience check every thing, but with close up, you can....

Cheers, Tom

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
I have multiple choices for the poll, so I can't vote.

I've got my own little genre taking flight, hopefully my style comes along sometime in the near future.

|| sean ||

L

Liam Carrie

I'm kinda like an "all purpose magician" and i do all of those things. i shouldent vote

Sep 2, 2007
London
I think the poll was a little wierd becuase it makes it seem like you can't perform mentalism stuff and do it close up...lol

I do whatever. I am working on my WHOLE card control, manipualtion, magic, skills thing. Ok MAINLY card stuff, But i do delve into other things aswell.

CLOSE UP though. CLose up of delving-ness.

Does that make ANY sense?
thought not.

-JOn

Aug 31, 2007
I voted close-up.

I find it hard to believe that 4 people here are buskers. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Aug 31, 2007
I agree. Personally, I consider "blaining" to be a completely different type of performance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results