What kind of magician are you?

Aug 4, 2020
Bayville, NJ
I am an amateur. By trade I am an electronic technician who recently decided to learn how to perform magic. I like card magic and mentalism. Grew up watching Doug Henning and David Copperfield. Currently doing a deep dive into history of mentalism.

Reactions: RealityOne

KathyK1

Elite Member
Jul 4, 2015
Cordova, TN
When I am featured in tricks during our show, I feel that I am a little bit of a mysterious magician. We perform magic in the beautifully historic ballroom of the Woodruff-Fontaine House (built in 1871) in the Victorian Village of Memphis, Tennessee. We discuss and perform magic of the 19th century. I think most people are still surprised to see a female magician, especially when it is mind reading that I do.

All that said, I am always happy to just be the magician's assistant too, because I really enjoy all that I do behind the scenes. In addition to performing, I created our website and spend time promoting the show, writing, and taking photographs. I always have multiple side projects going on, currently I am working on a book, and designing a deck of playing cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results