What magicians cant live without?!

I'm always tempted to play with my deck during class, but sadly I don't.... and I don't think it's really LIFE necessary, but it's hard not to crave it ;)

Yeah I don't either....some people might find it weird and then try to copy me and become good at magic...I'll perform when I'm ready lol.

Agreed. Except, I play with mine during class... I have to be doing something with my hands and my teachers finally are understanding that so ... They let me !!!

If one of your teachers ever wants to confiscate your cards you should perform panic haha, that's what I'm planning on doing it'll be awesome

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Yeah I don't either....some people might find it weird and then try to copy me and become good at magic...I'll perform when I'm ready lol.

If one of your teachers ever wants to confiscate your cards you should perform panic haha, that's what I'm planning on doing it'll be awesome

-RA69

Haha amen, that would be the perfect effect to use on a teacher, they'd probably let you use cards as much as you want after that.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
This reminds me of that clip of David Copperfield performing "The Fan". He started out his patter with something along the lines of..."My critics often joke about me not being able to pull off an illusion of grand scale without bright lights, beautiful women, and the wind blowing through my hair...and I'm here today to prove...that they are right."

Haha, you can look it up on one of those video website.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
My hands... I'd have some trouble trying to one hand shuffle a deck of cards with my feet. Or classic palming a coin with my feet.

Tough bananas.

Mitchell

You should look up Renee' Levand (I think thats how it's spelled) he lost the use of one of this hands, but he still has one heck of a "Oil and Water" routine. He can even perform it five times in a row and progressively slower...you still wont catch a thing.

Shane K.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Im 14 and have been non-stop doing magic for 2-3 years now, and i just relized that magicians cant realy live with out cards!

Give me a few silks.. Ropes. Handcuffs. Dollars.. Coins..
And i will be set for life.

By the way..

if you crazy glue quarters to the ground.. They wont come off.

I love april fools

~Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results