What To Do?

Aug 31, 2007
everytime i do a card trick they always tell me to do it agian what should i tell them when im not set up to do the same trick?????

Just say that you can't do a trick twice. If they tell you to do something crazy., just say "I'm not THAT good."

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
everytime i do a card trick they always tell me to do it agian what should i tell them when im not set up to do the same trick?????

Well, there are actually a few things that you can do.

Normally, when that happens to me I'll end up quickly running into the start up of another effect. You know, just be casual about it. Sometimes I'll start that up by saying something like..."You know what? I'll do it again in a minute, but I really want you to see this!" and move on.

After a while though, you will learn how to size your audience up and be able to tell who is more likely to do what. I hope that made sense.

I'm sure that others will chime in soon!

Shane K.

Nov 22, 2007
If they see how it's done, don't sweat it. It's just a trick, not a trial.

And simply say a magician never does the same trick twice. They quit asking after that.

C

clarrus

What I tell them is that I can only do a trick once per day. It exhausts all my mana points for that trick and I need resting time. Also I NEVER do a trick twice in one day. Get that rep building and so when they ask to see it again they know you not going to do it because it's your reputation.

Nov 25, 2007
UK
I heard this somewhere before, and started to use it because its the kind of crazy thing that i would say! If they ask to see it again, just say, with a completely straight face 'If I showed you again, i'd have to kill you. And its not that i cant kill you, its the getting rid of the body which would be the difficult part. Its a bit messy, and i dont have the time right now. So let me just show you this one thing....'

By the way, this is my first post on T11, so i just thought i'd say hi! Just bought TnR and some Guardians so i thought i should at least sign up to the forums!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results