Whats a good card clip?

Sep 1, 2007
I live in hawaii, and its hot (its like living on the sun), so my cards die in a day or two :(

So I'm looking into a card clip. Its only going to have to hold regular bikes and Bicycle Guardians. Whats a good one?

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
The Joe Porper clip is easily hands down one of the best card clips available its a whee bit on the pricey side but I highly recommend it.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
I'll forth that... god that sounds weird, but its an awesome card clip. Its worth how much it is. Keeps your cards in great shape

Aug 31, 2007
Don't listen to these guys, they are obliviously amateurs. I wouldn't even waste my money, just use rubber bands!!

I live in hawaii, and its hot (its like living on the sun), so my cards die in a day or two :(

So I'm looking into a card clip. Its only going to have to hold regular bikes and Bicycle Guardians. Whats a good one?

haha i know how you feel. i also live in Hawaii and Joe Porper clip is
is a perfect bang for you buck. even tho it cost 30 bucks. (kinda expensive to me)
but it's worth it.

Sep 2, 2007
Hong Kong
Porper FTW.

It really *is* pricey though for a piece of metal. Ultimately, it'll help keep your cards fresh longer. So in the long run it'll pay for itself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results