What's the most you have spent on a deck of cards?

scottmcb

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2013
Sydney, Australia
The most I have spent on a single deck of cards would be about $30 I think. I bought the blue JAQK Cellars deck and the red JAQK Cellars deck. (I bought them at the same time on ebay and they were both $30 each)

What's the most you have spent on a single deck of cards and which cards were they?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I think I went as high as $20 for a deck of cards from Gemini Artifacts.

Probably wouldn't do it again, though.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Most I ever spent

Im looking to spend $50 total on multiple decks this Christmas. But the most I have ever spent honestly would be at the highest $6.95 from theory11.com

Apr 17, 2013
I have a couple decks from the 1600's and 1700's that I spent almost a grand each on at a private charity auction.

Apr 17, 2013
If I had the money I might do that. That's a real collector's item right there.

I knew they were going to be in the acution and it was for a charity my father supported before he died. So I saved up some gig money just going after them. The had four that I was guessing would for for about $500 each. I was wrong. I was only to get two and spent a little more than I wanted but in the end it was worth it.

Jul 22, 2013
The most money i have ever spent on one single deck of cards would have to be $12 and that was a virtuoso launch deck. A fantastic deck. Cant go wrong with it but personally you could order two decks of monarchs from Theory11 and itd be way more worth it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results