Where can I learn a spread?

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I think it is a ribon spread, I mean, I can spring the cards, and do all that, but I just have not ever seen that spread until now.
So it is in Royal Road to Card Magic ?

If that's what you mean then yes. You can always go here. Then again that's not really my choice.

EDIT: A Le Paul spread would make more sense.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
One thing to note. The le paul spread is not in RR. You should own that book anyway though.

I have heard and been knowledgeable on the book before, I just have not picked it up.
I live 4 hours away from a magic shop, and I went there, and they dint have it, I dint want to order it online.
But I guess I could.
Thanks for everyones help, I appreciate it.

Nov 30, 2007
I have heard and been knowledgeable on the book before, I just have not picked it up.
I live 4 hours away from a magic shop, and I went there, and they dint have it, I dint want to order it online.
But I guess I could.
Thanks for everyones help, I appreciate it.

You can find the S-shaped Lepaul Spread in the DVD titled Everything Else from the Trilogy by Dan and Dave Buck.

Dec 30, 2008
pretty sure OZ also teaches it in born to perform.

Note:
i think of all the xcm i do, a beautiful le paul spread really gets a wow out of the spectator. Learn it, and make it sexy.

Ah yes, the infamous Lepaul Spread. What a great flourish :p.

Just want to let you know that most people need to practice this forever and a half to even be able to do it. Took me about 4 months before I could even do a regular U lepaul spread, and I'm still not satisfied with my S lepaul now (after 6 months). Although it's fairly even, it's not that reliable...

Have fun practicing.

~Jazz.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results