Where's Brett Hurley??

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I don't mean to make light of a potentially serious situation. However, as many of you know we missed our good friend Brett Hurley this past Saturday Night Contest which is very unlike him. (I hope he's ok) He is my friend on facebook and I have not seen him on there either. So when he does show I figure he would have a laugh at this Where's Waldo themed image I made of him.

Brett.jpg

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
All right! I'm back! I did not expect a search part to be conduced, but man you guys rock! Seriously.

Here's the story: I've been in the hospital since last Tuesday; nothing life threatening or any surgery. But without going into specifics, I definitely needed to be there for over a week. And the worst of it: no internet to say 'hey! I'm going to be out for a bit!' My stay happened rather unexpectedly and I had no means of communication. Although they did have a deck of cards, so I did catch up on my cardistry 'inventory'.

I got out at around 1 PM today. I'm back at home. Everything is good. I'm playing catch up on the forums. Likes and congrats have been dispensed in the previous contest. And I'm coming back swingin'!

Again, big thanks to the search party!

And the 'Where's Waldo' picture was perfect! I had a great laugh seeing that.

Jan 29, 2015
All right! I'm back! I did not expect a search part to be conduced, but man you guys rock! Seriously.

Here's the story: I've been in the hospital since last Tuesday; nothing life threatening or any surgery. But without going into specifics, I definitely needed to be there for over a week. And the worst of it: no internet to say 'hey! I'm going to be out for a bit!' My stay happened rather unexpectedly and I had no means of communication. Although they did have a deck of cards, so I did catch up on my cardistry 'inventory'.

I got out at around 1 PM today. I'm back at home. Everything is good. I'm playing catch up on the forums. Likes and congrats have been dispensed in the previous contest. And I'm coming back swingin'!

DARN! There goes my chances at wining any guessing contests:eek: Hehe, jokes aside it's good see see you back on the forms Brett :)

Nov 10, 2014

Is this post the most likes you have ever had on a single post? Great having you back.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Is this post the most likes you have ever had on a single post? Great having you back.

It's great being back and functioning once again.

As for the likes. I did a bit of searching around out of curiosity; the second highest I have ever had was my submission for the SNC 2 weeks ago at 6, that threw me for a loop. But yeah, this one is definitely the most. Lot of great people here and comraderie here.

Thanks again everyone!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results