Which 1-on-1 is your favorite?

Which 1-on-1 is your favorite (Hofzzy Osbourne & Realtime are "the same")?

• Chris Kenner: 4 for 4

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Chris Kenner: schwing

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Chris Kenner: threeFry

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Dan & Dave: Tivo 2.0

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dan & Dave: Carnahan Fan

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Dan & Dave: Molecule Cut

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dan & Dave: Subway (eat fresh--sorry had to say that)

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Dan & Dave: Hofzzy Osbourne/Realtime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dan & Dave: Hugh Scott Shuffle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dan & Dave: Click Change

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which is your favorite 1-on-1? I'm considering getting two 1-on-1's, so I would love to know your opinions.

Please select ONE! Once the poll is over (or when I cannot wait long enough) I'll look at the top two choices and think. :)

Note: There were only 10 spots available for polls, and 11 1-on-1's, so it was very aggravating. I placed Dan & Dave's Hofzzy Osbourne & Realtime together because: Realtime is the aces display, and Hofzzy Osbourne uses the aces display, and those were the closest match I could use.

Note Note: Subway-eat fresh! Get it? Subway you know, the restaurant, and eat fresh, their motto? Hahaha! :D Haha? Ha.

Note Note Note: If new 1-on-1's come in before the poll is over, and you like ONE not on the list better than one on the list, do not vote in the poll, simply state it in a post.

Poll ends November 3rd, I think.

- sky_lark

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
No, Hofzzy Osbourne and Real Time are TOTALLY different. Hofzzy osbourne is lengthyish trick with the aces, their card and finding out about their card. Real Time is a flourish to display four cards.

I'm going to have to NOT VOTE. All these things on 1 on 1 are too different from each other. You have awesome flourishes (I have the trilogy so I won't be buying these but I recommend these to people that can't purchase the trilogy. Because these flourishes are very very nice as well as dan and daves card tricks and chris kenners lovely tricks.

Yep, I understand that they're way different. But they're the closests match. I mean, Tivo 2.0 and schwing WOULD NOT be anything even near each other. One is a transposition, the other a rising card. At least Hofzzy Osbourne and Realtime have something in common: The aces.

No problem to not vote. I can see your point of them being too different.

Aug 31, 2007
I would go with 4for4 and Subway. 4for4 is a great move that has a ton of applications, and Subway is a wonderful trick that contains several moves that you could also use in other effects. However, if Deja Vu is ever released as a 1 on 1, then that would definitely be my top choice; that trick owns.

Sep 2, 2007
I've only bought the first three so far, and my favorite of those is definitely threefry. 4-for-4 is an excellent sleight, but threefry is a really strong 3-coin routine, and I've been looking into coins more anyway.

Sep 1, 2007
I don't know about you guys but I'm a little dissapointed with T11 right now. I don't really like the idea of them selling single tricks off already established dvds.

Thanks for the posts, people. Keep 'em coming!

Unfortunately I am only spending 10 dollars and I'm interested in the Guardians, so I may only get one 1-on-1; who knows.

Hmm, most love the four-four-four change with 8 votes. The molecule cut comes in second, with four votes. Then Carnahan, Schwing, Tivo, threeFry. Followed by eat fresh, click change, and hofzzy osbourne/realtime. Then hugh-scott shuffle with no votes.

Personally, if nobody voted, I'm interested in Tivo, Subway, 4for4, Schwing, Hugh-Scott, maybe Carnahan.

Thanks for the voting!

Sep 2, 2007
Do any of the above require a gimmick?
The 1-on-1 section focuses on sleight of hand techniques and training, and, as a result, none of the 1-on-1 videos require a gimmick.

In regards to my favorite 1-on-1 video, 4for4 is excellent, Chris Kenner is a great and funny teacher, the effect is simple, but effectual and valuable, and all you need to perform it is practice, practice, and some more practice.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I'm pretty sure Ambitious Explosion (It's in Five card stud) will be a download since I'm pretty sure I've seen it in one of the videos, maybe lee asher's t11 video. That should be a new favorite when it comes out :)

Sep 1, 2007
If you're interested in flourishes then get Molecule 4 Cut. Make sure you already have a foundation in flourishing though because I definitely wouldn't recommend it for complete beginners. Schwing is a pretty cool trick in my opinion and it's not very hard at all so that's also something to look into.

I really disliked Schwing. The handling for it is so awkward - I've put my heart and soul into practicing the thing and I still can't it to work every time I do it (either the rising looks very graceless and awkward or I can't even get the card to rise up!! arrgh...).

My favorite would have to be the 4for4 switch, because it's the thing that's most likely to find a place in performance. 3fry is a cool, quick trick too.

Still waiting for the 6 Aaron Fischer 1on1s that were shot some time ago.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results