White Cerca Trova T-shirt review

Sep 1, 2007
I saw one for someone who didn't like the black one, so I'll review the white one, with a very opposite opinion...

The shirt is very thin indeed, I really like it actually, it may be hard for anyone who lives outside of California where we don't really have seasons (especially down here in San Diego) but it's a good shirt to wear under an open sweatshirt or a long sleeve button down shirt.

I believe it's made by American Apparel, I could be wrong though (mine is in the wash at the moment) It's 100% cotton and feels amazing.

Mine feels like a pajama shirt, I wore it for 24 hours straight when I first got it in the mail it was so comfortable.

Mine came "cut" all over the bottom and collar and both sleeves, like vertical parallel lines run all around the edges of the shirt, doesn't really do anything either way for me, but some people may not like that.

So if I would have seen this shirt for over $20 bucks I still would have bought it, it's my kind of shirt, if you like somewhat expensive clothing (ie: calvin Klein etc.) then this has the same feel for a lot cheaper price.

Questions/comments/concerns? Post em'

~Beans

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results