White erasable ink?

Jun 22, 2014
I was looking around on the internet to try to see is pilot sells their FriXion pens in white. the reason I need to know this is because I want to make a signature vanish from a black card without it leaving smudges. if anyone knows if they sell white FriXion pen and/or where to get them it would be very helpful, also it does not have to be Frixion but it does need to work in a similar manner. thank you for your help.

Blaziken

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2012
Quebec, Canada
twitter.com
What i would recommend you is, go to a office supplies store like staples or something like that, find the Frixion spot, buy some white pen (if it's possible all the white ones you can find) and test em or go online, you might find some frixion pen in white.

Aug 16, 2011
No need to buy a white frixion pen, also, I do not believe they make them in white. I just tested a red frixion pen on a playing card (not marker) and it came out with a little saliva. So, if you are 'rubbing' away the signature, just lick your finger before hand to make sure you don't leave any smudges. It all depends on how you are presenting the vanishing of the signature.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results