Who Got A Box?

Sep 1, 2007
i was kinda slow and never even got to the submissions page. :( wish i did though. my guess is that the silver boxes have like all the dvds in them or sumtin...mann i wish i had looked. because now i really want some guardians
:(

I believe they were only the Guardian decks in them. The pictures show only the deck which leads me to believe thats all that come in them. If they got DVD's I think they would've posted the pics of them aswell.

Sep 1, 2007
So are all of the boxes actually accounted for? Who actually received them? I wouldn't guess that it is a 'secret'...

Sep 1, 2007
I got a silver box and its got guardians in them but i thought i never win anything but apparently i do!

Sep 1, 2007
ok so who all has a steel small box and who has the big lock boxes?

Steel Small
1.nickm54

lock box

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys I got one of the beige boxes with the 3 number combination lock on the front.

Inside ofcourse was a deck of Guardians. I was so caught offguard when my roommate told me I had a package and then I picked it up and saw theory11 on it lol.

The marketing they did was amazing. That package alone secured me as a loyal fan and soon to be customer.

Great work theory11 team.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
Have to agree with you here, the marketing and rewards for people who were dedicated to Theory11 is a really good start and a great way to open up a business forming strong ties with the customers.

It's pretty apparent that alot of people put ALOT of work into this. Can't wait for the future

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results