Who Here Are Ellusionist Forum Members

Nov 25, 2007
This post has been edited due to the amazing responses and assistance I have received here... you guys are awesome! Cheers...

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I am, I know RealityOne and Craig Browning are as well. The level of experience seems to be higher on these boards though so I tend to spend more time here.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Reality One and Craig are both members and their expertise in the magic field is top notch so I ALWAYS listen to what they have to say.
Reality One and I talk quite a bit and Craig and I have had a few chats. What does it matter where they are from? Just seems like a random question. I frequent many forums to stay on the up and up.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
I am a member over there, but I tend not to post. I just read what is going on. I plan on applying to "The Back Room" whenever I get a video camera, but that is another subject.

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
I am registered there, but I didn't like the ellusionist forum, because everything was black and it was really hard to read.

Btw today in Olympics our volleyball team are going to win american's :D

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Ashley:

I'm a moderator on the Ellusionist forums. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. There are a lot of folks who are on multiple forums. Each forum has a different feel to it. Some may prefer one to the other and some may like both. It's all OK. The goal is the same: to improve our magic and to help others improve.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results