Who is your favorite magician and why?

Who is your favorite magician?

• Total voters
Nov 30, 2007
My favorite magician is........too many to answer.

Honestly though I think Steve Wyrick, Mac King, Rocco, and Joshua Jay are incredible performers.

Derren Brown - I cant describe it he inspiers me all the time...

Richard Osterlind - On of the cleverest Mentalists i know.

Lance Burton - Hes presentations are awesome.

Btw i hate that there are almost no magicians in that list who arent in T11...

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
yeah. alot of people like darren brown. again, should have put and "other" choice. oh well.
so far, daniel madison is winning on the poll. lol

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
My favorite magicians are probably David Stone, and Shoot Ogawa. I also like Bill Malone, Michael Ammar, and many others. But out of the list, it was a tough one. I picked Daniel Garcia. Hes an great performer, an amazing innovator, and hes hilarious. Plus he seems just like a great guy to hang out with and do magic.

Sep 1, 2007
Out of that list, Chris Kenner, out of everyone, probably Guy Hollingsworth or Jerry Sadowitz, couldn't get 2 more contrasting personalities but they are both awesome in their own respect.

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
nice guys. like you guy's opinions. if u like someone out of the list, feel free to talk about other magicians. lets talk about cards. david blain has the split spades and ss lions. dan and dave have the smoke and mirrors. if anyone could tell me more about unique cards that would be nice.
btw, which cards do u like?

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
yeah. i like dm but i still like cyril. he uses "miracle" type magic tricks. pretty cool. hey guys, what are ur favorite tricks from ur favorite magician?

Jun 19, 2008
brown box
haha. uri geller. so far dm and dg are 1st! chris is 2nd and dan and dave are 3rd! lol. hey guys, do u know what cards kevin ho uses in smooth operations?

May 10, 2008
I would have to say d+M, his pdfs are awesome and his style in magic is different.

(seriously no W:H?)

Aug 5, 2008
Hiro Sakai because he Looks so Cool and his tricks are impossible.I also enjoy the work he does as Dr.Leon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results