Who would have thought?

J

Jake Samways

So last night my family and I went out for dinner (first time in years), to find that the house was broken into.

Never good news ever, but usually when someone has a break usually the valuables go missing.

Well not in this case our thieves took our DVD’s?
All of them, even my DVD’s, so you know what that means.
They took the lot! Every single DVD in the house.

Well anyway moral of the story, who would have thought that our neighborhood burglars are Magic and Flourishing enthusiasts ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
This is so bad, even worse than the average amateur who buys a trick and performs it the next second.

I'm sorry for your loss.
The only thing you can do now is to hope the burglar went home and watched the dvds and decided he wanted to pursue magic seriously instead of committing such crimes.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Damn dude thats just hard to believe. Probably Blink took them. hehe. But really, who else on your block could like magic or flourishing?

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Damn dude thats just hard to believe. Probably Blink took them. hehe. But really, who else on your block could like magic or flourishing?

I don't think they knew what they were, they probably just picked up anything they could.

That really sucks, though. Really, really.

J

Jake Samways

This is so bad, even worse than the average amateur who buys a trick and performs it the next second.

I'm sorry for your loss.
The only thing you can do now is to hope the burglar went home and watched the dvds and decided he wanted to pursue magic seriously instead of committing such crimes.
Oh geez, I can imagine there faces when they pop the Trilogy into there player :p.
As Jakeh said they probably just chucked them all into there bag without looking, as all the DVD’s magic and non-magic related were all mixed together.

So what you're saying is... The burglar made all your dvds vanish? ... ... ... Some serious Shakespearean drama right there...

In all serious, I'm sorry for your loss man. My only hope is that you can remember everything on every one of those dvds. Including Transformers. Good luck friend.

Nov 17, 2007
Wow. That really sux. Really srry for your loss. Hope you still remember what you learned and hopefully you can re-make the gimmicks. Good Luck man.

Oct 28, 2007
that sucks, but maybe if you contact the people you purchused the product from and explain what happened they might give a refund or another dvd doubt it though.

Wow...thats just wow. Yes I realize burglars take all they want but this was a bit unexpected. I grieve your loss as this is simply put, horrible.

I already hide my magic stuff (so my bros don't touch em). But better take the sealed wynn out of the jewelry chest, thats where a burglar will go first.:p

Jan 27, 2008
In my Humble opinion i think Dana broke into your house and stole the DVDs.... DAMN YOU!!!!!!

hehehe

i am realy sorry for your loss... but you learned ( i think) a lot from the DVDs ... and that is all it counts...

Feb 23, 2008
Thats terrible man...
Think that at least they didnt took the TV, computer, etc, etc.
I now magic stuff affects you more, but for your parents, i think its better that they took only the dvds...
Kyarox

J

Jake Samways

that sucks, but maybe if you contact the people you purchused the product from and explain what happened they might give a refund or another dvd doubt it though.
That would be nice!
Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results