Witness Release Contest?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Word.

It's hidden. You have to search for information regarding the contest, hence "Cerca Trova" -- Seek and You Shall Find.

If your having problems with finding the hidden Witness Release Contest, the thread mentioned above should provide you with all the hints, tips, and cheats that you need.

Cheers,
JTM

Well I paused the video and copied all the address links and it brung me to Lee asher's website. But other than that I got nothing. It didn't tell me nothing. I guess I'm out of the secret.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Well for one that has nothing to do with it.

And secondly Virus you are NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE THE LINKS WITH OTHERS.

Let me quote something for you:

-RA69

1) he didn't pm me so be quiet
2)then wut is this crap about go back 2 the what is t11 websites and i found 3 hidden links. That has nothing to do with the contest?
Whatever, I hate T11. I can't deal with this searching for **** deal.

Lee Asher told us to PM him for help if we didn't find it, but he has yet to pm me back. I'm sorry I'm not a computer geek like the rest of you.

Sep 2, 2007
Im up to "KEEP HEADING NORTH", i CAN'T GET PASSED THAT.
Cerca Trova: Seek and You Shall Find -- http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=1861.

The thread above provides everything that you need. Although it is eighteen pages, it is eighteen pages of helpful hints and tips, all of which are conducive in your search.

If you're still having difficulties finding it, feel free to send me a PM -- but the said thread is more conducive, as whatever I will say has already been stated in said thread, along with much more.

Good Luck.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results