Would this work?

I'm sure you all have used thumbtips, and probably many got challenged and they said you got one on. Usually you'd just dump it in some manner but I got thinking...
I was think after the dump you say this is a real thumb and proceed to do that trick where you cut off a finger (I don't know if this trick is released). I think this would be real powerful and obliterate any further speculation from them.

So please say if it could work, if it couldn't work or if the finger cutting trick isn't released. Just an idea I had.:D

Thanks

~PaCo

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
I'm sure you all have used thumbtips, and probably many got challenged and they said you got one on. Usually you'd just dump it in some manner but I got thinking...
I was think after the dump you say this is a real thumb and proceed to do that trick where you cut off a finger (I don't know if this trick is released). I think this would be real powerful and obliterate any further speculation from them.

So please say if it could work, if it couldn't work or if the finger cutting trick isn't released. Just an idea I had.:D

Thanks

~PaCo

obviously people will know it's fake..

if there's no profuse bleeding, they'll know

if there is profuse bleeding, i think they'll insist on taking you to a hospital.

kinda ruins the trick then doesn't it?

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
people believe that you can read their minds and bend coins and make objects move, why wouldent they believe this?

Consider for a moment, does your audience really think you read their minds or do they accept that they have no idea how you knew their card?

Oct 24, 2007
Consider for a moment, does your audience really think you read their minds or do they accept that they have no idea how you knew their card?

They really think I can read their minds if I perform magic as if it is magic instead of some kind of trick. Magic wouldn't take people out of reality and into a world where anything is possible if you presented it as some kind of trick. Magic isn't about the trick doing the impossible, it's about creating the illusion that what you're doing is actual magic and is impossible. That's what separates the great performers from the amateurs and that's something to consider and think about. Peace!

Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results