Wounded - Smith's Pulse Stop Handling

Nov 8, 2007
I've been thinking about getting Wounded for a while now and I'm still on the fence about it.

I'm curious about Smith's handling of the classic pulse stop. The way he teaches it--with how to get into it in front of the spectators--does he use or require a jacket with his handling?

Thanks.

Apr 1, 2009
California
I'm not too sure I'd get it for the pulse stop. nothing to revolutionary there. The rest of the effect is a gem though. But I do suggest getting a pulse stop of some sort to go along with it to bring it to its full potential.

Nov 8, 2007
I'm not too sure I'd get it for the pulse stop. nothing to revolutionary there. The rest of the effect is a gem though. But I do suggest getting a pulse stop of some sort to go along with it to bring it to its full potential.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it. Can you answer my question though? The way he teaches it--with how to get into it in front of the spectators--does he use or require a jacket with his handling?

Apr 1, 2009
California
As far as the set up goes, every movement makes sense to the spectator, and that's what I think he brought to the classic effect. I think a jacket is probably required to pull this off effectively.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results