Wow - A story about Seniors

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
A lithe story.

I was doing a trick to the seniors in my school by the way really scary some times to perform for those big guys, OK back to the point, is I did stigmata,waves the aces ,card trough hand they totally freak out ,but what really freak me out was that the last trick i did was to change one card into another i had that card in draw in my hand and i just say look im going to take the soul out of your card and I did some gestures on top of their card them I turn my hand over and the draw of the card and everybody start freaking out I saw people running but them i said flip over that card and the card was blank they went running calling me freak,magic boy,David Blaine ,it was really cool to freak out 20 or more seniors.

but the reason I made this Thread was not to tell you a story rather I made this Thread rather to ask you why i got a bigger reaction with just a simple doble lifth and a blank card.

ps:man Im taking clases on how to write english perfectly and I only have 1 days look how much i have improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Keep in mind, the people watching you perform don't always know how hard things are to do. The double lift is the only reasonably difficult sleight I know, and I don't do it particularly well, but it's the only serious sleight I've needed for over twenty years. People underestimate it, much as they do card forcing.

It's not how hard it is to do, but how unexpected it is. Even though it's much harder to backpalm a card, people's minds go there. I can't count the number of times I've done a double lift and been accused of backpalming.

When that happens, I just demonstrate that while I know how to backpalm a card, I'm completely $#!@ing incompetent at it. Which actually works amazingly, because then they think I'm pretending not to be any good...

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Keep in mind, the people watching you perform don't always know how hard things are to do. The double lift is the only reasonably difficult sleight I know, and I don't do it particularly well, but it's the only serious sleight I've needed for over twenty years. People underestimate it, much as they do card forcing.

It's not how hard it is to do, but how unexpected it is. Even though it's much harder to backpalm a card, people's minds go there. I can't count the number of times I've done a double lift and been accused of backpalming.

When that happens, I just demonstrate that while I know how to backpalm a card, I'm completely $#!@ing incompetent at it. Which actually works amazingly, because then they think I'm pretending not to be any good...

cool jajaj i have some tips on my essay about doble lifts

Learning to back palm a card is pretty difficult at first. But luckily, it's one of those things that if you just keep practicing, you'll pick up on it relatively quick. It took me about a month of practicing to get it down smoothly, then quite a while to build my muscles up to back palm a substantial amount of cards.

Keep practicing! :)
Steve

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
Ha! hey dont be afraid of us big seniors! were not that scary! you got an amazing reaction because you impressed them! they probably didnt think you could because i assume you are a freshman or soph or something, and you brought yourself up to there league. good job!

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Ha! hey dont be afraid of us big seniors! were not that scary! you got an amazing reaction because you impressed them! they probably didnt think you could because i assume you are a freshman or soph or something, and you brought yourself up to there league. good job!

im a freshman.

Awesome story, but there's really no reason to be scared of seniors. I was a freshman once (last year) and i'm not afraid of anybody. They're not gonna slaughter you or anything. :D Seniors are actually the coolest people to perform for, because the freshmen and sophmores in my school are all hecklers, where as the juniors and seniors just watch to be amazed. I love our seniors. Cool people.

Anthony Bass

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Awesome story, but there's really no reason to be scared of seniors. I was a freshman once (last year) and i'm not afraid of anybody. They're not gonna slaughter you or anything. :D Seniors are actually the coolest people to perform for, because the freshmen and sophmores in my school are all hecklers, where as the juniors and seniors just watch to be amazed. I love our seniors. Cool people.

Anthony Bass

yeah they cool now but we all Dominicans and we Dominicans are lest say dangerous. we only go up in groups of 10 people i bet you half of the seniors have a knife

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results