Wynn's and Jerry's

Hi JDEN,

There's a lot of speculation and hype about whether Jerry's and Wynn's are the same, but for me personally I don't think they could be further apart.

Both decks are unique in their own way; both the thickness of the cards, the stock, the colour; practically everything is different. I don't like the quality of the Wynn's as much as I do Jerry's, but for their price they are certainly a good buy. :)

Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Hi JDEN,

There's a lot of speculation and hype about whether Jerry's and Wynn's are the same, but for me personally I don't think they could be further apart.

Both decks are unique in their own way; both the thickness of the cards, the stock, the colour; practically everything is different. I don't like the quality of the Wynn's as much as I do Jerry's, but for their price they are certainly a good buy. :)

Jordan

I couldnt agree more. Jerrys are considerably thinner than Wynns are. Maybe Ill put up a pic later. Neither deck is great for fanning either. My personal opinion is I prefer the snap and feel of Jerrys over Wynns, but some may not.

Probably the single biggest difference is durability. Jerrys take time to break in, but then they hold that feel for a VERY long time. Wynns just dont last nearly as long.

In the end you are the one who decides whats best for you!

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
Sorry for the webcam quality pics, but here you can clearly see the Wynns are several cards thicker. Both decks still have 2 jokers. Click on image for a bigger view.

Image53.jpg

Image54.jpg

Jan 27, 2008
I think the whole "It's the next Jerry's,"-thing was just a marketing technique. If it IS the next Jerry's, than why aren't such card-manipulating champions such as D&D or Daniel Madison using them daily?

Brown Wynn's are good cards. Believe me. I've used them before. But they certainly aren't Jerry-quality.

..:Z:..

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
I think the whole "It's the next Jerry's,"-thing was just a marketing technique. If it IS the next Jerry's, than why aren't such card-manipulating champions such as D&D or Daniel Madison using them daily?

Brown Wynn's are good cards. Believe me. I've used them before. But they certainly aren't Jerry-quality.

..:Z:..

I dont know that it was a marketing technique. Other people and companies had Wynns as well. T11 didnt have them all, they just wanted to point out that they were great decks.

The browns are pretty good cards, but its because they are tech arts. The red and violet decks are available in the tech art version as well, and they handle considerably better than the reg index reds or violets.

If you would like to test the tech arts out for yourself you can pick them up here TECH ART WYNNS

Jaime is a great guy to do business with, and at that price you are geting them at less than $3 a deck!

You are right, they arent Jerry-quality, but then again the only deck that feels like Jerrys are Jerrys.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results