Wynns - Kardwell

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
ok so im getting a lot of money for christmas this year so i thought about buyin some wynn off of kardwell.com i was gonna get a brick so if you guys ever got that amount of cards from them how much is shipping and handling +tax too thanks guys

Aug 5, 2008
If i were you I'd check this site out: fullboatdealer.com and then click the ebay link.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Anyway for a 12 pack from Kardwell standard shipping is about 10 bucks which would make the cards $40 and cheaper than fullboatdealer.

-Michael

TheCleaner

Banned
Sep 25, 2008
kardwell isnt the way to go. check out Jamie's site fullboatdealer.com hes a very good friend of mine, as well as a 100% trusted seller! ive had bad experiences with kardwell's pricing and shipping, as well as their 3 week order processes, they didn't even put in any packing peanuts or bubble wrap. To be honest, wynns arenLt the way to go either, unless you're getting the tech arts. As for shipping, kardwell will do their best to snatch your cash, a brick is a $5.95 flat rate envelope.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Kardwell has the most ridiculous shipping I've ever seen. Wanted to charge me minimum $60 to ship a brick of cards. Get out... Of course that's cause I'm in Australia. I'm not sure why you don't trust Fullboatdealer - I would simply add that I've bought from him, and he is trustworthy by every single account I've ever heard - but it does sound like you're resolutely against eBay so I won't try to change your opinion - however I will simply add that it is cheaper than Kardwell.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results