Wynn's Question - Money Order

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hey guys soo the wynns are going to be out again today at i think 11:00 or 12:00pm so i want to buy by money order and i contacted support and they told me what to do if i want to make a money order.But i dont think i will be in time to summit a ticket that fast when the wynns are out to get them.I just want 2 packs and i already emailed theory11 support with my order and everything.I asked them if they could reserve 2 packs for me because my mom is going to make a money order on thursday!!!.So J.Bayme could you reserve 2 packs for me because i really want these cards.Can u please pm me if you can or reply to this thread.I really hope you can reserve them for me and i could give you a code or something to identify that it's me when i send you the money order!!

PLEASE REPLY!!! BEFORE THE WYNNS ARE OUT AGAIN!!!:(

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
ok well if i get a pack or two and add it to my cart what should i do because i want to order by money order??thats my question basically!!.Thanks!!

Take care

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
My parents dont like using credit cards the only way they will buy me something off the internet is thru money orders dont no why??

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results