Wynns... Still Rare?

Nov 17, 2007
They are still rare. And remember, this is only for a limited time. Once T11 runs out, you won't be able to these decks anywhere except for ebay. So yeah, they're still rare.

Sep 2, 2007
How many of these decks do they actually have? they said they'd sell 250 a day, but for how many days? For all we know they could have 1000 or 10,000

Well T11 will be releasing like 3000-5000 of them into this community (Katie said they had enough for a few weeks, which at 250 a day is 1750 a week), which is really all the people that want them. So I don't think they will be technically "rare". Then again there is nothing specifically stating how rare they ever were, T11 obviously managed to grab a whole bunch, so they can't be that difficult to grab hold of. Cehck my post in the Wynn Announcment thread on my thoughts on "rare" Wynns.

http://forums.theory11.com/showpost.php?p=39932&postcount=218

Oct 9, 2007
What I don't understand is how there was a post telling everyone that they are trying to get hold of extremely rare cards that sell for 40-50 dollars on ebay and that they have been trying to find these decks for weeks.

Then the next day they found the decks, paid for the decks, got the decks delivered/collected and then made the page needed to sell them + promote them.

And if they did sell on ebay for 40 - 50 dollars why the hell would they buy exensive deck and sell them for 5 bucks? And I wonder how much they bought them for, because if they were selling them for 50 dollars then t11 must be buying them for that much, and they ain't going to loose 1000% mark up profit just because they can. This is a company after all, they want our money.

I don't know it just doesn't add up to me.

They sell for $50 on eBay, they obviosuly bought them from a warehouse somewhere with a million of them for wholesale. Heck, Chris Kenner has so many cards he was probably the source :p

Aug 30, 2007
What I don't understand is how there was a post telling everyone that they are trying to get hold of extremely rare cards that sell for 40-50 dollars on ebay and that they have been trying to find these decks for weeks.

Then the next day they found the decks, paid for the decks, got the decks delivered/collected and then made the page needed to sell them + promote them.

And if they did sell on ebay for 40 - 50 dollars why the hell would they buy exensive deck and sell them for 5 bucks? And I wonder how much they bought them for, because if they were selling them for 50 dollars then t11 must be buying them for that much, and they ain't going to loose 1000% mark up profit just because they can. This is a company after all, they want our money.

I don't know it just doesn't add up to me.

Man, there are a lot of conspiracy theories running around about these cards.

UnholyGodn is exactly right. We didn't buy the decks at $50 a pop and then sell them back for $5. That would make us stupid. We purchased the remaining brown Wynn decks from the USPCC warehouse in bulk. There aren't millions for sale. It is very likely that we have the last of these cards that will ever be made.

As for the timing, we had been trying to get the decks for weeks. Negotiations finished, the cards were overnighted to us, we paid for them, and Bayme designed the sales page that night (he's an excellent web designer - it doesn't take him more than a few hours).

But then, the government, realizing how valuable the decks were, sent in a team of ninjas on loan from Daniel Garcia to kill all of us. There were lots of explosions and music from every Jerry Bruckheimer film ever made began playing in the background. It was an epic battle, which we won because Chris Kenner is Batman and he whooped some proverbial ninja ass. The world is once again safe from evil government ninjas and we're going to continue selling these decks at $5.

Dana

Apr 4, 2009
I just ordered mine. I found a site that still has some. They are factory sealed selling for $24.99. Found another site that is selling the used ones that have been clipped for $2.99.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results