Wynn's - Why bad reviews?

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
after looking from page-to-page on different forum sites ( including T11) , almost all of the wynn reviews are 'bad'... (if your one of them) why do you dislike them sooo much?, the indexes?(which dont "suck", theyre just "different")

come to think of it, T11 , D&D, Decknique..didnt "hype" these cards.. all of the forum members did, so i feel that there isnt a need to point the finger at anyone..except ourselves ( if you hate them so much)

i mean, t11 and kenner went wayy out of their way to make this possible for us, i think that everybody should be happy for this opportunity, that they were able to make this happen!! (props to t11 crew)..

cards are just cards.. they wont make you flourish, or perform magic any better... jerrys arent worth $150+, they were meant to be an 80 cent deck, and wynns were meant to be $3... if you think buying a pack of these will make you a badass flourisher or anything of that sort, then you are stupid.(not trying to be mean).

i guess im just trying to say that everybody should be glad that t11 gave us this opportunity!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I must agree. I love my Wynns as they are. I've handled every color Wynn deck that is out and though the Red and Violet decks feel different from the Browns...all of them handle beautifully for me.

If I had more of a choice as to which color I'd use...I think I'd go with the Reds. They are just more asthetically pleasing to me.

I hope this helps.

Shane K.

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
I must agree. I love my Wynns as they are. I've handled every color Wynn deck that is out and though the Red and Violet decks feel different from the Browns...all of them handle beautifully for me.

If I had more of a choice as to which color I'd use...I think I'd go with the Reds. They are just more asthetically pleasing to me.

I hope this helps.

Shane K.

I agree with you

Sep 1, 2007
I like the cards...a lot. They were definitely worth the pennies I spent on them too. Whether others like them or not, that's their problem. But I feel I got my monies worth. ;)

Best.
Steve

Yep, me too. I'm not sure why everyone hates these cards...?

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Personally I like them enough to use them. I like them more than 90% of the other decks that I own. I am sure some bought them expecting them to be the cat's meow but they are just cards in the end. Some bought them to collect them. I am happy with what I spent to get them and grateful they were offered up for sale for a brief period of time. I really could care less if people don't like them or give them bad reviews.

--Jim

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
well.. time will only tell if t11 sells the reds here.. they are supposed to release more windex in 2008, not sure what color..]

only time will tell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results