Yay For Being New!!!!

Dec 10, 2007
I just joined today and I have to say that this forum is wicked awesome! And any advice that you are willing to give would be wonderful!

Nov 2, 2007
Norway
couldnt get a more original nick could you?

theres millions of illusions(and variations) on here :p

welcome btw its nice here when im not around

Well I recommend starting by reading the forum rules here. We are pretty laid back here so don't worry too much. Great to see new faces, welcome to the forum and if you have ANY questions theres a long list of users you could PM, including JackTheMagician, one of the staff members or one of the more pruductive forumers (Myself, RebelAce69, MoonlightKnight, DavidMisner, the list goes on and on). If all else fails you could submit a support ticket here

Well I recommend starting by reading the forum rules here. We are pretty laid back here so don't worry too much. Great to see new faces, welcome to the forum and if you have ANY questions theres a long list of users you could PM, including JackTheMagician, one of the staff members or one of the more pruductive forumers (Myself, RebelAce69, MoonlightKnight, DavidMisner, the list goes on and on). If all else fails you could submit a support ticket here

That's usually RebelAce69's speech.:p Well same goes here.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results