Yellow Submarine Limited?

PaulS12177

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2019
Hello Theory11, Are The Yellow Submarine decks limited on either a print run or time basis? They are marked as Special Edition, but I don't know if that qualifies as limited. Thank you!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey Paul, you got it - happy to clarify! These are not limited edition, so they'll be available and in-stock indefinitely.

They look AMAZING in person -- super bright and vibrant colors!

Reactions: PaulS12177

R1s1ngs0n

Elite Member
Nov 21, 2020
I received my Yellow Submarine deck today and it is fabulous (ordered 3 of them).
I did notice, however, that the seven of hearts may have been printed with an ‘error’ (the two hearts in the middle are reversed and should normally be facing upwards like the top three).
Maybe this was intentional… maybe not.
Doesn’t matter, really. The OCD in me just couldn’t help notice this small detail 😅

R1s1ngs0n

Elite Member
Nov 21, 2020
Upon closer inspection, the six of hearts has the same ‘issue’.
I also noticed that the top border on the back is wider than the bottom one.
Again, not a big deal for me personally but as the product pic clearly shows even borders it could be that this is a faulty batch.
Maybe a team member could confirm whether this is the case or if this is how the final product is supposed to look.

R1s1ngs0n

Elite Member
Nov 21, 2020
Maybe it’s clearer with a picture.

Attachments

• FB42A79B-A9A4-435C-919F-3257545844CA.jpeg
    FB42A79B-A9A4-435C-919F-3257545844CA.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 130

GavHern

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2015
California, USA
gavhern.com
Upon closer inspection, the six of hearts has the same ‘issue’.
I also noticed that the top border on the back is wider than the bottom one.
Again, not a big deal for me personally but as the product pic clearly shows even borders it could be that this is a faulty batch.
Maybe a team member could confirm whether this is the case or if this is how the final product is supposed to look.

USPCC can often get lopsided borders, which is a shame but is something you'll find on a lot of their decks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results