Yo! Thank you too!

Oct 2, 2008
UK
Jinai.deviantart.com
Chou na dudes. This is my first post, been lurking around here long enough, needa keep it real. Everyone well?

Basically i have a few questions, and i hope i dont get flammed for asking questions on the first post, anyhow. I've recently watched "Thoughts on Working" by Joel, and jus wanted to know what that flourish is which he does when he says "One. It has to be pretty.", before he goes on with the routine. Secondly, you know in the video on the T11 mainpage, there is a clip of Lee Asher that one hand ace thing (production?), does Lee teach that somewhere too?

Thanks.

Oct 17, 2007
hello there.. that lee asher's routine is available on his website leeasher.com, it is called thunderbird. a nice ace production.. just not sure if they are going to put it as a 1on1 here. lee's site is awesome, hope you sign up for his announcements. he also gives some free downloads like free tricks and posters.. hope i helped..
enjoy.. :)

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
i am pretty sure the flourish is static avalible here in 1on1 section and the ace thing is avalible at his website leeasher.com it is called tunderbird

No i think he's talking about the waterfall-like flourish. It looks similar to Cascade from the Encyclopedia of Card Flourishes but i don't know the deck retention version

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results