You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Well, it's not me for sure LOL.

There are some wire artists who published over 70 tricks there, so probably one of them reached 100K.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Or should I say most elite... I know it's not me with my 27,120 lifetime tier points - but I was curious. Who is the most elite T11 fan of us all and how many elite points do they have?

There was someone here, I believe it may have been you. That could spend their entire stash of points and spend an entire afternoon with either the creative team or Andrei.

As far as I know, THAT person has the most points

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'm sitting at 6892. Planning on doing some reviews to make it an even 7K. Also have a tutorial in the works, but may have to hold out on due to a surgery.

I only have 8,970 , but then again it's not the size that matters it's how you use it. :p

13 reviews and you're there! I did 500 points worth of those earlier least year. They add up, man.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
I'm sitting at 6892. Planning on doing some reviews to make it an even 7K. Also have a tutorial in the works, but may have to hold out on due to a surgery.

13 reviews and you're there! I did 500 points worth of those earlier least year. They add up, man.

I need to win myself a Saturday Night Contest that's what I need to do. :)

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Interesting question. I talk with the theory11 team all day every day, so I wouldn't pick that. Of the other items available right now, we have some really awesome uncut sheets and a few rare decks. I'm a collector, so I would be picking up stashes of those decks while they were still around. Also, knowing a few of the rare, one of a kind items that will be on The Archive at some point, I might save up for those.

// L

Reactions: Martin Eret

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Sitting at 16406 lifetime points. Only 3255 currently to spend. I use them mostly for discounts on purchases.

Save those points towards the vault, man!

I was wondering this the other day. I know you win a few contests last year and I wasn't sure if you would have an ELITE banner with a MODERATOR banner.

Guess that answers that question: one banner at a time!

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Save those points towards the vault, man!

I was wondering this the other day. I know you win a few contests last year and I wasn't sure if you would have an ELITE banner with a MODERATOR banner.

Guess that answers that question: one banner at a time!

I always wondered what MODERATOR means, I mean how do you get it under your name? and is there any other things than MODERATOR and ELITE MEMBER?

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
I always wondered what MODERATOR means, I mean how do you get it under your name? and is there any other things than MODERATOR and ELITE MEMBER?

MODERATOR is an applied position and they help keep the forums in line, keep spam posts erased, clean up language in posts. They might help out in other aspects of the site that I don't know of. But that's the gist of it.

I know the Staff have the blue tags. There aren't any beyond ELITE, MODERATOR, and STAFF

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
Oh ok thanks but can anyone be a moderator?
MODERATOR is an applied position and they help keep the forums in line, keep spam posts erased, clean up language in posts. They might help out in other aspects of the site that I don't know of. But that's the gist of it.

I know the Staff have the blue tags. There aren't any beyond ELITE, MODERATOR, and STAFF

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results