Your Opinion (Important)

Jan 3, 2008
I really like the way the site looks, and I think it will be great once more content gets added. I don't know why everybody is saying it would be better in English. The site is well made and easy to navigate even without speaking Lithuanian. It's easy to tell what is what, and I think it's good to keep things simple.

What exactly do you mean by quotes?

Peace
:)

Check out sankey's site. Every product has at least 3 qoutes from unknown guys :D

Sankey could even create them himself :D :D

Jun 24, 2008
United States
this site looks awesome...doesnt matter if i cant read it..its awesome! haha looks like its easy to find what your looking for, and its an awesome design...

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
On second thought, I would have your friend change the color of the title.

"Magija Pagal Toma Simku" should get a color makeover. Possibly all red, or even black with a very thin white outline would work.

===

As for the music, no.

If you really want to add music, have it set to a default "OFF" position.

===

I wouldn't have the comments open up a new window - just load it inside the frame and have it scroll.

===

As far as quotes go:

Only quote people that you have worked for. A suggestion would be to take a notepad to every booking, and just write down things that you hear people say (obviously, do this after the performance).

Getting quotes in the comment page would be a good idea.

===

Your gallery page:

Remove the text to the left of the images, and have the image centered.

Also, with the rollover action on the thumbnails, the corner design needs to be resized for some of them. Your friend should know how to do this - if not, shoot me a PM.

The image should be full-sized, too.

You might also consider reworking the entire gallery page and using javascript to load the full-sized image in a in-screen popup window. Again, if your friend doesn't know how to do this, just PM me.

//Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results