Close-up Mirror

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Yes. Hank Lee's is a very reputable company. I've purchased from there before and they have been around forever.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I actually just got one of these and I must say that it is amazing. I never truly knew which angles were safe and which flashed until I started practicing using the Close-up Mirror. I highly recommend it.

Thanks for all your help! Yeah unfortunately my father is not the handy-man type and I don't think I've even ever seen a garbage pile lying around so I'll definately be getting one online.

i made my own .. all it takes is some mirror tiles and duct tape (MacGyver style)...... go down to your local Walmart or hardware store and walk on over to the area where they have the mirros and tiles. you should find something called "Mirror Tiles" they are 1 foot by 1 foot and come in a pack of 6.

you take 3 out of the pack and with your duct tape you cover the backs of the mirrors, then you lay the mirror side by side (mirror side down) with a bit of a space in between, now you take your tape and use it to cover the gaps in between the mirrors. now the you should be able to close the mirrors onto each other because of the small gap between each mirror.

the tiles and duct tape should cost you about 15-17 dollars. 20max....and you can make 2 practice mirrors for that price.

i made my own .. all it takes is some mirror tiles and duct tape (MacGyver style)...... go down to your local Walmart or hardware store and walk on over to the area where they have the mirros and tiles. you should find something called "Mirror Tiles" they are 1 foot by 1 foot and come in a pack of 6.

you take 3 out of the pack and with your duct tape you cover the backs of the mirrors, then you lay the mirror side by side (mirror side down) with a bit of a space in between, now you take your tape and use it to cover the gaps in between the mirrors. now the you should be able to close the mirrors onto each other because of the small gap between each mirror.

the tiles and duct tape should cost you about 15-17 dollars. 20max....and you can make 2 practice mirrors for that price.

I'll check that out too! Thanks!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results