T11 Round Table Discussion - Wayne Houchin

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey all.

Thanks for your great questions. We're recording the podcast right now. It'll be up shortly.

Dana

Yay! :D Dana, even if you don't count it as a winner... you must ask my question on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and George Lopez.... I MUST KNOW THE TRUTH! (The pie question would be fun too. :))

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
how come this contest ended an hour earlier than normal?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... I check back in to see how the questions are coming along and everyone's saying "good luck!" "That was a cool contest!"
...Time flies when your thinking of questions to ask W:H, I guess.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
how come this contest ended an hour earlier than normal?

the roundtable discussions have been a little different protocol the last few saturday nights. Because of the differences and the need to record the podcasts they are forced to end them earlier so we aren't all hanging around to all hours of the night. its a bit inconvenient for some but a very interesting new idea for SNC's

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
the roundtable discussions have been a little different protocol the last few saturday nights. Because of the differences and the need to record the podcasts they are forced to end them earlier so we aren't all hanging around to all hours of the night. its a bit inconvenient for some but a very interesting new idea for SNC's

Well, that's considerate!

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Hey guys, well here are my questions, I hope they havent been ask before thanks

1. How do you come up with your patter/dialoge???

2. How did you become pro, did one day you just started working at a bar, connections with known people???

3. What advice will you give to someone that wants to become full time professional Magician???

D

Deleted member 2755

2. How did you become pro, did one day you just started working at a bar, connections with known people???

3. What advice will you give to someone that wants to become full time professional Magician???

By the order of Dana for posting late... you are now cursed...

-Doug

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY

sorry, your almost 40 minutes late. if you review the original post by dana you'll see the deadline is 10 PM EST. sorry.

Aug 31, 2007
Not sure if this had been asked yet:

1~ In your opinion, what is the most useful sleight in magic?

2~ If you had to stop using one sleight for the rest of your life, which would it be? Your options are:

A. Double/Triple Lift
B. Top Change
C. The Pass(any type)

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
yeah. i cant imagine having to figure out time changes like half the people on here have to do. im lucky enough to live in new york so no math for me. but i do feel sorry for everyone that gets confused by the difference.

I used to live in TN and the time zone line splits the state in two... It seemed like every time I would drive down the street, I'd switch time zones...

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I used to live in TN and the time zone line splits the state in two... It seemed like every time I would drive down the street, I'd switch time zones...

haha yeah, i never know what state im in cause i live right on the NY, Pennsylvania border. just a good thing they both share a timezone with Mr. Bayme. haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results