The Next theory11 Artist - 07.02.2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
It better not be Richard, that's fo sho. He knows where he truly belongs. And Andrei is way too good for this place. Andrei is to good for for anywhere pretty much, but he also knows where he belongs. As long as it's not those two people, and it's someone who's good at magic or something like Paul Wilson, I'd be happy.

Yeah, cause Paul Wilson can do a handstand like that.

Lol.

I want Derek to put out a dvd. Or a book, that would be awesome.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
i know

hum... i just revisited D+m's Outakes on the media section and the display Richard is doing seems quite a lot like the one shown on that little video.
im not sure but im gonna stick with RICHARD:)

Jan 31, 2008
hum... i just revisited D+m's Outakes on the media section and the display Richard is doing seems quite a lot like the one shown on that little video.
im not sure but im gonna stick with RICHARD:)

You still don't beleive me?

This is from Bone's fan fourm (see the bottom, mainly the highlighted part)

"It is difficult to describe Bone Ho in words. Talented, Skilful and Entertaining are just the few that pertain. One quality that's Unique to Bone is his ability to morph the difficult into easy and the easy to elegantly beautiful. Simple in Nature and complex in his core, Bone Ho is a must see!" - Andrei Vladimirovich Jikh, theory11 Artist, Vegas - USA www.theory11.com

http://bonehofanclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8 (scroll down on the link)

[edited by moderator for profanity and unprofessional conduct]

Sep 1, 2007
Never heard of him.

What exactley is going to happen tonight? Is there just going to be a video, like "Yo, its Andrei, Peace out" Or are they going to announce his dvd?

D

Deleted member 2755

Never heard of him.

What exactley is going to happen tonight? Is there just going to be a video, like "Yo, its Andrei, Peace out" Or are they going to announce his dvd?

Well they said it would be a full preview. So it will probably be like that. :) I think it's a bit soon for Theory 11 to come out with another flourish DVD though. We JUST GOT Dangerous. So I won't be ordering whatever comes out next for flourishing. I may get it someday, but not anytime soon.

-Doug

Dec 22, 2007
hey theory11 people. on andrei's artist page it says june 02 instead of july 02. fix that now!!!

welcome andrei.

Jan 27, 2008
Well they said it would be a full preview. So it will probably be like that. :) I think it's a bit soon for Theory 11 to come out with another flourish DVD though. We JUST GOT Dangerous. So I won't be ordering whatever comes out next for flourishing. I may get it someday, but not anytime soon.

-Doug
I don't think it's a bit soon for another flourishing dvd. I think whatever he produces will absolutely kill any predecessors, like motion, and lethal, and anything by DM, as much as I like him. Like Jamal said, it's Andrei; and he's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results