d+M's Website

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
No offense to Daniel Madison, but for those of you who have bought something from his site, was there good service? I just want to know before I pay for something overseas. Thanks! :)

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Can't say as I've bought anything that needed shipping as most of his products are PDF's.

But the PDF's that I've bought have been very good service, most notably when the pdf-giver-outer-thing wasn't working properly and Daniel just emailed them out himself.

You can always e-mail him too if there are any problems. :)

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Oh, definitely. You get instant access to the download and Daniel's a heck of a nice guy.

I would say you have nothing to worry about.

-Dave-

May 7, 2008
The only non-eBay item up there requiring shipping is Dangerous which you could order from T11. Everything else is a PDF that you'll download.

But aside from that, I ordered Lethal from d+M and received it just fine.

Oct 28, 2007
i don't know i ordered breach from there forevers ago and it never came i sent in emails and everthing? it has been to long now so i kind of forgot about it but yeah, other then that the downloads are pretty reliable.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
You pay on his site through paypal. So you know it is secure.
It may be secure to pay through paypal but they don't guarantee that you get what you purchased. The only place paypal guarantees the transaction is Ebay. I know this cause I had a problem (not related to DM's site) where I was never sent the item I purchased and complained to Paypal, and they basically said I was outa luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results