Shadow782
Dasuprememep
Rasmus
elisG
Zapper
Heavymetalholic
Magicman1212
Squirrel_magix

Make sure that you check the notification thread for this tournament ever Friday as well as Monday and Wednesday. Tell everyone you know about this so we have people to vote the winner as well as the loser for each round.

Benjamin Dove

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Umn.

We can't do 12. If we go for elimination rounds, that means one half of the people get kicked every round.

So:

Round 1: 12
Round 2: 6
Round 3: 3

We can't battle with an odd number of people. 16 would work (16,8,4,2)

Just a thought.

Oh, and do we get any bonus points for winning a tournament?

-Seb

Jul 19, 2008
my original idea was one person kicked every round till we get to 4 for the finale... but I think 2 months is too long... what do you think

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
How are we gonna decide who gets out? Are they gonna vote? And then the four with most votes are out? Then we can do 12 (12-8-4-2-1)

But it's gonna be like a month.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
12-9-6-'Final 3'.

-SM

Deeper into my idea:

You start with the 12, a 1-1 (6 battles), in the arena. The worst 3 voted videos - the 'uploader(s)' will be eliminated. Hince there will be 9 left, well there aren't enough for 1-1's so 3 people are chosen at random and instead of battleing in the arena will upload their video's here, and once again the bottom 3 voted videos - the uploader(s) will be eliminated.

Down to 6 - we are back to 1-1's in the arena, and the same as before, the bottom 3 voted video's will be eliminated. Down to the final 3, instead of having a 3-way battle here, the votes for each person's past video should be added up, and the one with the most votes gets a 'bye' - this means that the other two have a 1-1 battle in the arena and the winner faces the person who received the 'bye'.

If there are any questions about this, PM me, if you don't like it, ignore it. =P.

-SM

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 19, 2008
Guys we need one more person so please try to find one more person. Thanks! and check the announcements soon as your challenge wil be there.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm f***** now. The only trick that I have that might work for this would be cups and balls, and I haven't done that in 7-8 months.

Jul 19, 2008
You're in Teddy! Check the announcements, and for the pairs, just take dasuprememep's partner. Be sure to pm the partner.

And as for dasupremep, you will not be welcome to this tournament if you are to flake out after 3 days.

Benjamin Dove

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Great! Thanks.

EDIT:

Sh*t, I just realized the theme was Parlor Magic. I'm away for 4 weeks with no spongeballs, ropes, D'Lites, handkerchiefs, thumbtips, etc. I don't really have anything to use.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results