Special Prize to Old Members on August 31st

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
theory11 should give special prizes I dunno what... to the members that registered on august 31th and september 1st.. Because of our loyalty :)

Maybe this is crazy, but its kinda late here :p

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
do you think you deserve something...?
okay the thing u get is a
"THANKS" from t11 staff....
Happy? or do you want a free 1-on-1? or how about a free pack of centurions, or maybe a free DVD. Dude... It makes u look like an ass to talk like you deserve something.

-Eugene

Personally I don't see why there should be something JUST for members who have been here since the opening, others may spend 10x the amount of time on here making great constructive posts and joined in January compared to someone who spams and makes useless and unnecessary comments who joined on August 31st.

I'm pretty sure there is something up the Staff's Sleeve for the Anniversary, It's certainly been discussed I know that for a fact.

-RA69

Personally I don't see why there should be something JUST for members who have been here since the opening, others may spend 10x the amount of time on here making great constructive posts and joined in January compared to someone who spams and makes useless and unnecessary comments who joined on August 31st.

I'm pretty sure there is something up the Staff's Sleeve for the Anniversary, It's certainly been discussed I know that for a fact.

-RA69
+1. As for the anniversary, it should involve cake, being sent to my door with a spoon...

Mitch

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
do you think you deserve something...?
okay the thing u get is a
"THANKS" from t11 staff....
Happy? or do you want a free 1-on-1? or how about a free pack of centurions, or maybe a free DVD. Dude... It makes u look like an ass to talk like you deserve something.

-Eugene

Why something physical? (I dunno if its spelled that way).. maybe a little star at the side of our names something like that :S and it makes you look like an ass talking like that before clearing things out..

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
what about september 2nd? they're just as loyal, less one day. you should get recognition if you've actually done something. it's being exclusive which could be quite unfair to everyone else as people will become cocky and try and use even just 'a little star next to their name' as a badge of authority.

if you're gonna hand out little stars, either you actually have to do something to EARN it or everyone gets one at different lengths of membership.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
MitchellStafiej said:
+1. As for the anniversary, it should involve a spoon, being sent to Sean's door with another spoon...

Mitch
Fixed.

-Doug

Fixed again. ;)

Seriously though, I disagree. It'd just create elitism etc. and that isn't what this forum's about. I don't get it when people start talking about supposed loyalty to a site, I mean yeah I get it but I don't get why they seem to think being loyal to a site is going to give them benefits and magic-points to get into magician nirvana.

If you're loyal to one site and one site only, you're only hindering yourself.

- Sean

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Why something physical? (I dunno if its spelled that way).. maybe a little star at the side of our names something like that :S and it makes you look like an ass talking like that before clearing things out..

dont talk like you deserve something.... you deserve [edited] after what you posted. It's just like doing volunteer work for a homeless shelter and asking for $100...
I know this isn't a homeless shelter, but you volunteered to join. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results